Applicants for Indian Visa may kindly note that BLS International Visa Services Center, Vienna, is the only authorized center for application of Visa to the Indian Embassy in Vienna.
Any other websites, asking for your bank details or credit cards numbers, does not belong to BLS International Visa Services and may be dangerous.
Please do not pay visa fee with your credit card when you fill the online Indian Visa Application.
This is to inform all applicants that the Indian visa application form should be filled online on
For Suggestions/complaints - contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the instructions below before filling the online application. People applying for Business, Employment or Entry Visa must submit a copy of all the attachments.
Instructions to fill in the online visa application form:
- The Indian Government online visa application form is common to many Indian Embassies across the world. In order for your form to be valid in Austria and at the Embassy of India, Vienna, you must select "Austria – Vienna" in the drop down menu on the first page of the online form (opposite the title Indian Mission). Please note that you start filling your application under the sub-heading, 'Regular Visa Application.'
- You must answer all the questions. Your answers should be in English.
- Enter various dates with backward slash only.
- Please check for English translation in your passport, before you fill in your name. You can also check the computer readable lines in your passport. Do not use any special signs.
- Please note that there are four pages to be filled in. After you fill in the first page, click on, "continue to next page" and note down your temporary ID No. In case you should leave the site before you are done, you can recall the data with temporary ID. After you have filled in all the four sides, you can recheck your form and make corrections if any required ("Modify/Edit"). When you click on verified and continue, you will be asked one last time if all the details filled in by you are correct. When you click on "Ok", you get two pages in PDF format to print out, paste your photo (5*5), conforming to the Indian Government specifications. Finally you should sign your form on both pages. Take the print out and sign on both sides of the application. The PDF Format carries a Registration No. beginning with AUTV0….
- You should not use any special character or punctuation when filling the form. These could lead to errors during the processing of your application.
- All those questions that are not relevant for you, fill in with a simple "No/NA" If you do not have the old visa number, then at least enter the time period for which the visa was issued.
- If all the details filled in your form are identical with the data in your passport, you can click OK and with this the registration is done.
- Enter the right duration (Period of Visa) for which the visa should be valid. Please note that visa is valid from date of issue.
- Consular surcharge of € 2.00 shall be levied on all consular services (Visa, Passport, OCI, PIO, Misc. Services etc.) w.e.f. 01.01.2013
Visa Processing Services (a division of BLS International Services Ltd.) manages the administrative function of the visa application process in Austria.
This website provides you with the latest information and guidelines on the visa application procedures involved in making application for an Indian Visa from Austria.
As our work is administrative in nature, we are not in a position to guarantee the issuance of a visa by the Embassy of India. These are determined only by the Embassy of India.
All prospective applicants are requested to go through the guidelines for the various categories of visa, photograph specification, requisite documents required for making a visa application and the fee structure for each type of visa prior to preparing the application for submission.
Applicants are solely responsible for the applications they submit. Any false documentation or misrepresentation of facts and information in support of their application will have a direct bearing on the decision with regard to their application by the Embassy of India, Vienna.